Gigya Leaderboard

Empowering Women at All Stages of Life

I'd just feel so selfish if I didn't share the amazing opportunity I have had to change MY life and so many others! Just over a year ago, I decided to host yet, another at home party for my friends. I'd never imagined earning a huge shopping spree would be the beginning to a whole new life!

My friends were SO excited to be having a girls' night in, a Slumber Party! I watched the consultant's every move to see how she was making the big bucks and living such an amazing life, full of happiness. It looked so easy to duplicate, I immediately knew that this is why I was meant to host this party.

From there, I bought my business starter kit the week of Christmas (VERY tight on money, one income) and I knew I had to make it count. It took me TWO MONTHS to make Top 5 in Sales in the entire company, selling nearly $20,000 in retail in those two months.

Meanwhile attending local meetings and national events, I was educated and empowered by women making 'the BIG bucks'. Now, at my parties, I take that information and educate, empower and entertain women. I have clientele from 18-86. I have become friends with many of my clients and they trust in me with personal information and ask for advice.

I help with self- image, self-pleasure, relationships, team- building, and the list goes on and on. Not only did it change my life, but the 40 women who joined my team and my family's. I get to be a stay at home mom with a GREAT part-time income, all while feeling better about myself and sharing this with other people.

I hope if you took the time to read this, you'll reach out to me and get to know me. Maybe I can help you as well. This is my 'job' and I LOVE what I do. Thank you for your time!

Summer-Rain Bussard
240-520-9598

slumberbysummer.rain@gmail.com
www.SlumberPartiesbySummer-Rain.com

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +