Gigya Leaderboard

VA Post Deployment Questions

Hi, 

This may be something that many people have issues with. My husband has been back from his 12 mo deployment to Afghanistan. His PTSD is pretty mild and he has gone in to the VA for a few health reasons. There are things that have hapened with 2 seperate VA doctors concerning his post deployment treatment that concern us. He is so frusterated that he is just done with the VA and wants to continue treatment someplace else. I do have him covered under my insurance, so it isn't an issue... I was wondering if, as a spouce, I would be able to complain about the specific doctors on his behalf? My hubs is too frusterated and isn't a natural 'formal' complainer... But I have serious issues with the way they have handled his case. Any advice on the situation would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Erin

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +