Gigya Leaderboard

i just got my ged now im looking to go back to school HELP!!! please!!!!

let me start out by saying i plan to go back and become a doctor but for now im choosing to do nursing school i was already told to make sure its a regionally accrediated school but after that im so lost! i know i can get the mcaa funds and i plan to apply for that really soon but i was wondering if anyone has been through online nursing school and if they have had issues getting a job or if someone going through a normal school has had issues finding work the field is supposed to be in high demand so im just wanting some conformation im looking at online schooling cause i have a two year old and just started a job at popeyes yeah not the most fullfilling thing but it brings in some extra money ive always been really good at online schooling straight As while i was enrolled as a high school student and i just got my ged and scored in the top 5% of sc so school will be no issue but finding a school ill be happy with.... idk.... HELP please all advice welcomed! 

Congrats! Sounds like you've got a good plan. As far as the schools, I would suggest going on base and talking with one of the advisors regarding the benefits of the MYCAA. Just so you know, those benefits are only for E5 and below, so keep that in mind with how long you plan on using these benefits vs. how much school you plan on going through. The advisors also have a list of schools that are military friendly. Good luck!

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +