Gigya Leaderboard

Military Spouse Research Study-Participants needed for brief study on predeployment

Hello, Military Spouses, We are recruiting participants to complete brief surveys on predeployment. To be eligible to participate you do not have to of experienced a past deployment of your spouse however you need to currently be in the process of undergoing a deployment of your spouse... I appreciate your consideration of the matter! Thank you once again.

Research Informational Sheet

Military Spouses Coping with Predeployment

We are currently recruiting individuals to participate in a research study. The population of interest is military spouses who are presently in the process of undergoing a deployment or have already experienced at least one deployment of their spouse. The purpose of the study is to understand how military spouses cope with predeployment of their spouse to a war zone.  This is a Clinical Research Project in partial fulfillment of the degree requirements for a Doctorate of Clinical Psychology. 

The study can be completed by online survey.  All identifying information and responses will be strictly anonymous.  Participation in this study will not affect your status or your spouse’s status with the military. If you are eligible for the study, you will be requested to complete three short questionnaires. The questionnaires will take approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.

If you or anyone you know is interested in participating in the survey, please go to the Online Website:  

https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=149388

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this study, please contact Danielle D’Orra, MSW, LSW at ddorra@stu.argosy.edu or via phone at 248-444-8132 and Dr. Suth at asuth@argosy.edu or by phone 312-777-7967.

Thank you for your time!

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +