Gigya Leaderboard

Proud to announce that I'm a new WAHM!!!!

Hi, this is my first post but for some time I've enjoyed advices and other stories posted on the website. We're currently stationed in Ft.Bliss and in the process of PCS'ing to Ft. Campbell. This will be our 3rd PCS in 4 yrs ( Yayyy!!! Lucky for me...). I'm a proud mom of a 2 1/2 yr old and expecting our second anytime in the next 3 weeks. For the past 4 years I've switched from full time work to parttime work, to stay at home mom to even back to school mom (online at least). Recently I've became a Work At Home Mom ( that's were the WAHM comes in). it has been a really interesting jump but a very rewarding one. I've become a Brand Partner with Nerium International and have been distributing their Anti-Aging Lotion Nerium AD from home generating some income to ease some of the load of bills (not easy this weather in El Paso). I'm still a full time army wife and full time mother the only difference is I'm aable to help out financially at home. I believe this has been a great opportunity to work with a really good company distributing a really good product. Feel free to send me a private message for more info, you can also grab a lot of info from my own website nnieves.nerium.com (so exiting to write my own website lol). Hoping to create a strong group of army wives to further benefit from this opportunity.

Best wishes (and smooth skin),

-N

You can also get more info and "Like" my facebook page at facebook.com/astonishingskin

-N

I want to thanks all those who have been visitng the page. Also those who have join remember I'm here to help and learn along you too. 

Remember to visit my page facebook.com/astonishingskin "Like" and also enter the Contest Tab, I'm giving away a New Bottle of Nerium AD Age-Defying Treatment.

Again Thank you all,

-N

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +