Gigya Leaderboard

Who's on Pinterest?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pintrest and have done lots of projects from there....

Me! /WorkArea/threadeddisc/emoticons/biggrin.png

Daisypath

I am. It's a fun way to pass the time when my mind is wandering. http://pinterest.com/jjbassett

Hi!  Were you at Detrick?  did you live on post?  If so, can I ask you about it?

Thanks!

Rebecca

Quoted
I finally figured out Pinterest and I'll admit I'm in love. It's really a good place to collect great ideas, recipes, home stuff & military wive items of interest. The problem I find though, is that it gives only a limited # of hits if you type in 'military wife', 'Army wife' or similar - so my question is - are y'all out there with your own boards? I found mama hen accidentally & I know she posts on here - but I don't recognize anyone else. Mine is located under 'Michele Gable' - and I do have an Army Wives board if anyone is interested. (if you search, there are 3 with my name - I'm the blond ......so....who else from here...is there?
wedding websites

Hi!  Were you at Detrick?  did you live on post?  If so, can I ask you about it?

Thanks!

Rebecca

Quoted
I finally figured out Pinterest and I'll admit I'm in love. It's really a good place to collect great ideas, recipes, home stuff & military wive items of interest. The problem I find though, is that it gives only a limited # of hits if you type in 'military wife', 'Army wife' or similar - so my question is - are y'all out there with your own boards? I found mama hen accidentally & I know she posts on here - but I don't recognize anyone else. Mine is located under 'Michele Gable' - and I do have an Army Wives board if anyone is interested. (if you search, there are 3 with my name - I'm the blond ......so....who else from here...is there?
wedding websites

I am on pintrest!  I am new to it and still figuring it out but I do love it!!!  You can find me under Shelly Hesbol.

Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future (Lewis B. Smedes)

Im on pinterest! Emily DeHart

I'm on Pinterest under Carissa Moser-Almanza !

Basically the waiting list is long, and can be drawn out forever. I had a friend add me from her facebook.

http://pinterest.com/hera646/

I haven't been on very long, but I'm pretty much addicted to it.  My boyfriend just laughs at me when I bring it up, lol.

I am! http://www.printerest.com/MrsMamaHen

I love Pinterest!

Conni ~ My Blogs: CookingABlueStreak.com MrsMamaHen.com

I am!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrsmamahen

I love Pinterest!! But man, it can be a time-sucker!

Conni ~ My Blogs: CookingABlueStreak.com MrsMamaHen.com

I tried to join yesterday and got put on a waiting list.  It says an invite will come soon but I haven't seen anything yet.  Has that happened to anyone else and how long did it take to get the invite?

Mel. "Life...it is what it is. Suck it up, deal with it and move on."

I guess I lucked out.  I got the email earlier today.  Now, I just have to figure out how to use everything.  It should be fun though.

meeeeeee I just joined lol I am so excited

pinterest.com/luvilybri

I love my Submariner

I'm on it. I mostly use it for fitness inspiration but there's a lot of other cool stuff on there too. http://pinterest.com/phoenixxphyre/

wedding websites

oh yes MrsMamaHen - I found you right when I first made my boards (your name's pretty easy to recognize
wedding websites

Awesome! I found you both. Shelly - I'm in D.C. also! (we're currently at Fort Detrick, moving to Fort Meade - and I work for the gov't in D.C. as well I love the recipes. I'm seriously just grocery shopping right off of my recipe list & trying them each week. so far...so good !
wedding websites

Zonkedout -I think I found you. Just for fun...look at this link...(this is my daughter) you two could be sisters http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2439815593947&set=a.2151421624278.2110960.1208513794&type=3&theater
wedding websites

Zonkedout -I think I found you. Just for fun...look at this link...(this is my daughter) you two could be sisters http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2439815593947&set=a.2151421624278.2110960.1208513794&type=3&theater
wedding websites

Renee - how do we find you?
wedding websites

This is so great! Thanks everyone!
wedding websites

Mellecamp - There's no wait if you have a friend already on Pinterest request to invite you. If you want, you can message me your email address, iand I'll invite you through mine. That seems to work right way. Ruth - Pinterest is an app where you share ideas,your inspirations, or just store your own favorite things on virtual 'boards' - a lot like a cork board, except anything you pin retains a link to where you originally found it, so if you pin a recipe, it goes to your board as a picture of the food itself, but when you want to try it, you just click and the actual recipe is right there. same is true for military tips/hints, household decorating ideas, style - pretty much anything you can think of. It's not like facebook though - you don't really communicate with 'friends' - its more like an awesome binder to refer to for yourself. then you do key word searches for specific types of things, like 'military wives' or 'recipees', and you can see what other people have saved - and you can repin their stuff onto yours, or follow them if you like their collections, and their new pins will be shown to you as they add stuff.
wedding websites

There's no wait if you have a friend already on Pinterest request to invite you. If you want, you can message me your email address, and I'll invite you through mine. That seems to work right way. Ruth - Pinterest is an app where you share ideas,your inspirations, or just store your own favorite things on virtual 'boards' - a lot like a cork board, except anything you pin retains a link to where you originally found it, so if you pin a recipe, it goes to your board as a picture of the food itself, but when you want to try it, you just click and the actual recipe is right there. same is true for military tips/hints, household decorating ideas, style - pretty much anything you can think of. It's not like facebook though - you don't really communicate with 'friends' - its more like an awesome binder to refer to for yourself. then you do key word searches for specific types of things, like 'military wives' or 'recipees', and you can see what other people have saved - and you can repin their stuff onto yours, or follow them if you like their collections, and their new pins will be shown to you as they add stuff.
wedding websites

I know ! I showed your photo to my daughter & she said - mom - is there anything you want to tell me? lol. nope pretty sure I'd remember if I had another kid I'm guessing we probably just have a very similiar genetic background.
wedding websites

Emily - love your boards ! (or I think they're yours - since there's actually 7 people with your name) - yours is the one with the Air Force stuff right?
wedding websites

http://pinterest.com/jbelt14/

http://lifeadventuresajr.blogspot.com/

I haven't heard of it, can you tell me about it please?

melleecamp

I got the same thing. I just did it about 5 minutes ago though.

Chelle wrote:
wedding websites

Your Board was so cute! I laughed out loud so many times reading it! Nice Job! 

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

I am as well. Felicia De La Cruz. I love love love it. 

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

just joined, its kind of like stumbleupon.com

http://pinterest.com/tldiana/

I am still getting used to it myself!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

The Sunflower Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My name on pinterest is xoxoarmywife

I love pinterest; it's a lot of fun & I always find good recipes!

~*~ Military Spouses; would you like to see if you can attend online courses for free or obtain info on how you can work from home with no fees, phones, selling or telemarketing? E-mail with your inquiry: Meditecadvisor@gmail.com Follow my blog: www.TheModernArmyWife.us

I'm on Pinterest and I love it! I've been on it since August I think? I've been hooked up since. Its a great place to get ideas. I got my idea to make a man cave, and DIY decor.

Love it! They have the coolest stuff on there. I got addicted to it 15 min. in lol. I don't have anything with the military, most of my stuff is clothes. I think mine is zokedout so look me up if you can.

Chelle wrote:
wedding websites

Oh wow we could be sisters. Lol its strange to find someone who looks like you that you've never met before.  

http://pinterest.com/celebviplounge/

melleecamp wrote:

I tried to join yesterday and got put on a waiting list.  It says an invite will come soon but I haven't seen anything yet.  Has that happened to anyone else and how long did it take to get the invite?

Someone can send you an invite if they're already on there. The waiting list can be long, I've heard of people having to wait for 3 weeks or more.

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +