Gigya Leaderboard

Any navy wives in Norfolk, Va area???

I am in Virginia Beach near Mt Trashmore. I have been here since 2001. My husband is stationed at Little Creek base. I was navy too but got out in 2007. 

The Hubster and I have been in P-town (he is stationed at NOB) for the last 3 years and we have another 18 months, I would love to get to know some people in the area   

Behind every strong Sailor, there is an even stronger Woman who stands by him, supports him and loves him with all her heart I AM A Photobucket

Hey ladies!!! My situation is a little different. My hubby is stationed in Norfolk, he's a corpsman at the hospital. I am working on my masters in North Carolina. Right now he is preparing to deploy in January. When he returns he will be back in VA and I will still be in NC so we are planning on living in two states. I would LOVE to find out what great places there are to live. The drive isn't bad so we will make it work. I would like to get some research on places but nothing is as good as seeing it yourself or hearing about from an actual resident. I have not been up there much and I don't know which sides are the good sides of town. Any help would be great!
wedding website

in Va Beach, what base are you guys stationed at?

The Jay Jay has been here since 2008: milspouse's house troll/navy ex-wife/navy PO3/navy girlfriend...at your service!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I am a navy wife and live in Newport News and my husband is deployed I have a facebook it is wnanneyoung@gmail.com and you can find me there and I have a cross as my picture and angels around it and baby jesus in the manager below. I hope that you are able to find your way around it take awhile we have been here going on 5 yrs here soon. Beth

I am a navy wife and live in Newport News and my husband is deployed I have a facebook it is wnanneyoung@gmail.com and you can find me there and I have a cross as my picture and angels around it and baby jesus in the manager below. I hope that you are able to find your way around it take awhile we have been here going on 5 yrs here soon. Beth

I live in Virginia Beach. My name is Jenny. We've been here 8 months. We have 3 kids.

My hubby is stationed in Norfolk, but we live in VA Beach in housing. We've been here 3 1/2 years. He is up for new orders soon, hoping for WA state, but we shall see. We have a 5 year old son. If anyone in the area with kids a similar age wants to meet for a playdate that would be great!

My husband and I are stationed in Norfolk. We've been here for about a month. Haven't met too many people yet. Anyone in the area???

My husband is stationed at the naval base here in norfolk on bayview. Do any of you guys have a facebook? If so you can look me up (Kimburli Powell). I'd love to meet some new people while I'm here.

i literally almost cried when i saw this post. My husband is being stationed in Norfolk,VA and i have been putting off moving down there for a couple of reasons. 1) i am graduating college in may 2) he is being deployed on the Enterprise and 3) i know absolutely no one there. I will be there at the end of March to look at houses. I am from Chicago and like most others i am totally new to the area and how no idea where to live. If anyone wants to meet up while i am there or give me any ideas for housing just message me.

Hi I was just about to post this same thing my husband and I just got stationed in norfolk we live near ocean view . I have met no one here yet so I would love to get together. you can add me on facebook Ashley Laqua

www.ashleydiane.scentsy.us I am a Scentsy Independent Consultant Buy host or join my team and this fabulous company. Set your own hours work from home and make great money .

I'm in Norfolk. 32 yrs old soon to be Navy wife 

/WorkArea/threadeddisc/emoticons/happy.png

My name is Andrea, and my husband and I moved to VA last January. We live in the Chesapeake area, and he is leaving soon. This will be my first deployment as we have only been married little over a year. I am very interested in meeting people who can give advise, or people that will be in same boat as me.

Andrea

hi there my name is hollyanne and I recently new here myself. My husband is on deployment and I am a mom of 3..I am in suffolk and will be moving to virginia beach in july...I wouldnt mind meeting new people.. 

thanks

hollyanne

I know alittle bit about the driving and whats around but, not to much..what about you were did you come from and are you military as well as your husband??

Hey i just saw this post... my husband and i are stationed in norfolk right now. We have been here about a year and a half now, but am always interested in meeting some new people, especially with the hubby deployed!!

My husband is looking at orders right now and the only options were being given are Norfolk on either the Truman or the Bush. What can ya'll tell me about the area? Are there places to stay away from? School that are good and bad? Any information would be great as I'd love to be as prepared as possible. Also is housing or out in town better for living? I will have a 9 year old and a 6 year old. 

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +