Gigya Leaderboard

Another deployment!!!

Well right now my husband is deployed and will not be home till who knows when in July.But yesterday he told me that most likely he will be doing another deployment next May...well that makes me really upset I mean he aint even home yet and they are already planing on takeing him away from me already :( and to make it even wrose he will miss our sons 2nd birthday next year bc of it. I hate deployments I feel like im not even married most of the time my husband is never at home even when he aint deployed he lives 4 hrs away from me and our son at base and we live in our forever home in our old home town(but I know we chose to live like that). Im just so upset about this new deployment news.....But on the plus side after the deployment next May is over he will be getting out of the Navy for good :D...Im trying to stay busy but im running out of stuff to do so I have no idea what im gonna do next May?

Really???

Guess it's a good thing he's getting out soon then. 

I'm sorry to hear that.  I know all too well what it's like to have to dread a deployment while you're still looking forward to homecoming.  My husband is on his third deployment in 4 years and for the second and third deployments I found out while he was still gone.  Now that he's supposed to be going to shore duty he got another deployable billet :( 

Hang in there, it will all pass.

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

• Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +