Gigya Leaderboard

Registering a car in Columbus, GA.

We got them taken care of.  It was actually much easier than I thought it was going to be. 

My husband is in processing at Fort Benning, and we need to get the cars registered.  He wanted me to do it for him because I am the one who usually does this sort of thing, but they are now both is his name only.  He wants to add me to the titles, so I can do the registering.  Does anyone know if a power of attorney will allow me to do this?

You will need POA and a letter you can get at the Jag office and a LES to show your state of residency. It is 20 bucks for each car but your husband as to be owner of the car meaning he needs his name on the title or registration.

Q: Dear Sally: I was dumped over a promotion!

A: Dear Sally, My friend dumped me because my husband was promoted and hers was not, how do I deal with this? -- Rank Ruined Friendship Dear Rank... Read more.

Q: Nervous about Nookie after Deployment?

A: My husband comes home from his first deployment soon. We have only been married a little over a year and he has been deployed most of that time.... Read more.

Q: Worried about OPSEC?

A: My husband is deployed and they are scheduled to be coming home soon. I keep seeing other spouses in the unit posting stuff like dates and locatio... Read more.

Q: Are You Slowly Going Insane in Base Housing?

A: I know lots of people who hate base housing, but I really like living on base. Well, I did until my new neighbors moved in... they are driving me... Read more.

Q: Should we consider geo-baching?

A: At what point should we let our kids have a say in whether or not we accompany their dad on his next PCS? Our children, ages 15 and 17, have really... Read more.

  • Follow us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google +