We loved Vetrepreneur Week with GIJobs.com and Vetrepreneur.
We’ve brought in the best of the best to share their secrets to success in all kinds of businesses. It’s amazing to see those who have sacrificed so much in their military life, to then successfully transition into the civilian world (and make bank!)
Whether you are a current military spouse or veteran, you don’t have to let demands of military life and life in general keep you from really following your dreams and starting your own business.
We’ve had some great speakers who took time from their day to share their successes with you. Check it out below and you might just learn something to help you take the next step in your career.
Here is a snapshot of Vetrepreneur Week!
- John Panaccione talked live with us about “Getting Started in Entrepreneurship” Watch it Here.
- Plus, check out these Resources for Starting Your Own Business: You CAN start a veteran owned business following your military transition!
- Andrew Goldner, founding partner of GrowthX discussed Building 3D Revenue: Profitable, Predictable, and Scalable. Watch it Here.
- Plus, Are You A Veteran Entrepreneur Looking for Help? The truth is, in this day and age, being an employee is no less risky than being an entrepreneur. And in some ways it’s more risky. This should get you started.
- The Pro & Cons of Becoming a Veteran Business Owner: Your military training has qualified you to run your own business, but there are pros and cons to actually going through with it!
- **If you are a very young Veteran, don’t fear! There are options to get you started 5 Reasons Why Young Veterans Should Consider Franchising. Take serious look at showcasing your skills as entrepreneurs in the world of franchising.
- Mark Rockefeller, CEO of Streetshares, gives us an Intro to Funding your own business. We’re talking all about that cash money. Watch it Here.
- If you are technically-minded, take the skills you already have and leverage them to successfully launch new enterprises in tech: 5 Essentials for Veterans Launching Technology Startups.
- Plus, more on franchising! If risk is what’s holding you back from entrepreneurship, you might want to check this out! A franchise can minimize that risk. Why You Should Buy a Franchise.
- ((Here are the right questions to ask when starting a franchise!))
- Learn how to Survive and Thrive in Business *Live* with Julie Nadel, wife of WWII Veteran Jack Nadel. Watch it Here.
- If you didn’t catch the Webinar, read an excerpt of his award-winning book here! The advantage of the veteran entrepreneur is that he or she is flexible enough to change course if necessary to make a business work: 5 Proven Steps to Starting Your Veteran-owned Business.
The final day of Vetrepreneur Week – it’s been an awesome and informational week!
- Let’s talk about Venture Capital with Brandon Shelton, Managing Partner for TFX Cap live. Watch it Here.
- Plus, some final thoughts on the BIG question we all have – How to Get Funding for a Start-up Business.
Finally, Take it from someone you know you can trust > Get Advice from a Fellow Veteran.
Thanks for hanging!