Holiday excitement is mounting, festive songs infiltrate the airwaves and an air of good cheer is all around. Shopping for the perfect gift, however, can leave some stumped. That’s why we’re pleased to present our 2016 Military Spouse Holiday Gift Guide, filled with recommendations for anyone on your list. Whether you’re searching to gift something practical, something fun, something luxurious or an experience, we have you covered. Click below to buy!
Gifts Beyond the Box
Not all gifts can be wrapped in a neat package with a bow on top. Consider these gifts that keep on giving.
- Let your loved one enjoy a day of pampering through a spa service. Find one near you at Spafinder.com.
- Enjoy a kiddo-free day so you can take care of those long-procrastinated on chores, do errands or just enjoy a day of nothingness because you can! Care.com allows you to check out candidates’ profiles and even request background checks.
- Has your spouse always wanted to learn how to cook, take a better photograph or design a website? Check out local schools in your area and gift them a class.
- You don’t need to travel to exotic locations to see elephants, monkeys, zebras, and lions and tigers and bears (oh my!). Treat yourself to a season zoo membership for the family
- A gym membership or specialized fitness class package – such as barre, spinning, yoga or martial arts – is a fun way to get out, try something new and burn off some energy.
- Organic and natural produce delivery subscriptions keep you eating well year-round and might even introduce you to some new foods. Sites like Farmboxdirect.com let you choose the size of your produce box and deliver right to your door.
- Get away from it all and treat your family to a vacation. Sandals has all-inclusive packages and Disney World and Disneyland are offering specially priced theme park tickets and resort rates for the military in 2017. MilitaryDisneyTips.com
- There are too many great books of varied topic areas to choose just one to list in our gift guide, but a good book rarely goes awry! If you like audiobooks, check out Audible.com.
- Our community is ripe with talented photographers. Hire one of them to take professional pictures of you and your family to send to your loved ones. They’ll love having the pictorial connection with you.
- Gift museum passes. Many cities offer children’s museums, art museums, science centers, history museums and more.
Wahl Elite Pro | $61.99
Wahl Stainless Steel | $71.99
Vineyard 2-person Picnic Basket | $74.99
Inspiralizer | $49.95
Packing Cubes | $29.99
Perfect Pushups | $39
Variable Resistance Kits | From $39.99
Starbucks Reserve Subscription | Starting at $19/month
TIC GS3 8-inch Outdoor Omni Speaker | $76.88
Nest Cam Security Camera | $178.30
Backyard Safari Butterfly Habitat | $13.95
Step 2 Cozy Kitchen | $49.98
Battat Bristle Block Bucket | $19.99
PlasmaCar | $59.87
Marble & Copper Cheese Knives | $49.95
Wood and Metal 2-Tier Serving Stand | $39.99
Super Spirograph® 75-piece Jumbo Kit | $34.99
Lush Honey Gift Box | $54.95
Metal Art Bookends | $64.99
Sports team 16-in. Toolboxes | $49.98
Dollar Shave Club | From $1/month
Blokus | $19.99
ManCrates gift boxes | From $19.99
Cashmere gloves | $58
Birchbox Subscription | From $30/month
Tieks flats | $195
Signature Messenger Bag | $269
Riveter Patton bag | $120
Lumee Illuminated Cellphone Case | $43.49
Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer | $124.78