Omg, it’s National Doughnut Day and we have no chill. DO NOT miss out on your free doughnut today!
The free doughnuts are enough by themselves, but it’s actually even more special for our military community.
From People.com: “The day, established by the Salvation Army, celebrates volunteers―called “Doughnut Lassies”― who served soldiers with the sweet comfort food in France during World War I. You see! National Doughnut Day is not only about posting selfies with sugary treats before gobbling them up with reckless abandon. It’s about service, sacrifice…and then, yes, stuffing your face.”
We couldn’t agree more…and we’re all about it.
Here’s where you can get yours today:
1. Krispy Kreme: Get a free doughnut NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. That’s how much they care…
2. Dunkin’ Donuts: Donuts or Doughnuts, who really cares, but Dunkin’ has a free one for you with any drink purchase
3. Entenmann’s: Get a doughnut AND enter to win free doughnuts for a whole year. Doughnut gods are smiling upon us…
4. LaMar’s Donuts: You do get a free one, but you have to have the magic ticket. Print it out or show it on your phone.
5. Duck Donuts: East coast only, but this is a free sugar doughnut to everyone.
6. Giant Eagle: Grocery stores are getting in on the fun! Giant Eagle will give one free doughnut with the purchase of a drink. PLUS, buy 6 and get 6 free.
We say, why not hit up all 6? Today is a freebie. Diets don’t exist today.
Just doughnut love.
Share any local places that have deals in the comments!
Subscribe to Military Spouse's Weekly Newsletter