7. “Sorry, not sure if we can make it to your thing in a month, we only plan a week in advance.”
It’s nothing personal…we really would love to plan a vacation. Or, even a double date night…
8. “Absence makes the heart fonder!”
We have to think positively! And wine. Wine is good too.
9. “I love having so much time to myself.”
Getting. Things. Done.
10. “I think I know my spouse’s social security number better than my own.”
Recite at a moment’s notice! Always.
11. “I’m sorry, I never put my phone away. I never know when my spouse might call!”
12. “Sometimes I don’t know what I would do without Facebook.”
a.k.a. the place we make and keep friends who actually understand us around the world.
13. “My spouse needs his own room for all his clothes.”
That sexy camo we were gushing about? Comes in multiple pairs…
14. “I just don’t see the point in fully unpacking.”
Where is that? OH, that’s in the closet box…or maybe the basement box…what, this house doesn’t have a basement? That must have been the last duty station…
15. “What’s your first name again?”
We don’t get much time with you…so we make it count!
What would you add to this list? Share in the comments!