There are so many pros! Here are just a few:
- Learn at your own pace. (No more catching up!)
- Flexibility (Study when it works best for you, and your mind is sharpest!)
- No peer pressure (Goodbye, bullying!)
- Follow your passions (Homeschooling gives you the opportunity to more readily pursue your dreams)
- Is socialization a concern? No worries, we have an article addressing just that here. Homeschoolers certainly don’t have to be anti-social!
- What about prom? Spirit week? Graduation? How do all those work with homeschooling? We have all the answers for you in our FAQ page.
So you see, there are several great things about homeschooling. Hopefully these will help interest your parents.
Let us know if you have any further questions here! Best of luck!
Sponsored Advertising Content