So you read our piece, 35 Things Military Spouses NEVER Say article, but what about a list of things military spouses DO say?!
Well, we aim to please. Our spouses put their heads together and had a blast creating a list we think you will love and share!
35 Things Military Spouses DO Say (And Say Often)
35) Hey, I don’t like her but she PCS’s next month.
34) I live on base…can you just let me through this ONCE?
33) I have an unhealthy relationship with my phone…
32) I’ll believe the return date/time when he/she is standing in front of me.
31) Move over, let me change that tire!
30) My kids never cease to amaze me.
29) I got this!
28) I have 12 sets of curtains to fit whatever house we end up in next.
27) I hope this phone is steam proof…I may need to take it in the shower with me.
26) I can fit a cake in a mason jar, heck I could probably bake a cake in a test tube if needed.
25) I have, like, three Scentsy consultants.
24) I haven’t lived in my home of record state for years.
23) I multi-task so often that when I go to bed, I have three different dreams… at once!
22) Does anyone have any extra Sharpies, tape and custom forms?
21) I broke my webcam using Skype. And no, don’t ask.
20) Where are my coupons?